Views: 26 Author: laura Publish Time: 2021-08-25 Origin: Site
The so-called laser cleaning technology refers to the use of high-energy laser beam irradiation of the surface of the workpiece, so that the surface of dirt, rust or coating instantaneous evaporation or peel off, high speed and effective cleaning object surface adhesion or surface coating, so as to achieve clean process. It is a new technology based on the interaction effect of laser and matter, compared with traditional mechanical cleaning method, chemical corrosion cleaning, liquid solid strong impact cleaning, high-frequency ultrasonic cleaning and other traditional cleaning methods, has obvious advantages. It is efficient, fast, low cost, the thermal load and mechanical load of the substrate is small, cleaning for non-damage; Waste can be recycled, no environmental pollutants safe and reliable, does not damage the health certificate of the operator can remove a variety of different thickness, different components of the coating layer cleaning process is easy to realize automatic control, achieve remote control cleaning and so on.
In the field of industrial applications, laser cleaning object is divided into two parts of the base material and cleaning, and base material mainly include all kinds of metal, semiconductor chips, ceramics, magnetic materials, plastics and optical components such as material layer surface contamination, cleaning the content mainly includes industrial field oriented derusting, paint, oil removal, in addition to the film/slag oxidation layer and clean up resin, rubber, dust etc widely application requirements.
At present, the cleaning methods widely used in the cleaning industry include mechanical cleaning, chemical cleaning and ultrasonic cleaning, but under the requirements of environmental protection constraints and high precision market, its application is greatly limited. The industrial laser cleaning has obvious advantages in various industries.
(1) Automatic assembly line:industrial laser cleaning machine can be integrated with cnc machine tools or robots to implement remote control cleaning, which can realize the automation of equipment, form product assembly line operation and intelligent operation;
(2) Precise positioning: the use of optical fiber transmission to guide the laser to make it flexible, through the built-in scanning vibrator to control the spot for high-speed movement, facilitate the non-contact laser cleaning of corners difficult to reach by traditional cleaning methods such as special-shaped parts, holes, grooves and so on;
(3) No damage: a short time of impact will not make the metal surface heating, no damage to the substrate;
(4) Good stability: The pulse laser used in the laser cleaning machine has a long service life, usually up to 100,000 hours, with stable quality and good reliability;
(5) No environmental pollution: no chemical cleaning agent does not produce cleaning waste liquid, the pollutant particles and gases generated in the process of laser cleaning can be simply collected and purified by the portable exhaust fan, to avoid environmental pollution;
(6) Low maintenance cost: no material consumption during the use of laser cleaning machine, low operating cost, only need to clean or replace the lenses regularly in the later period, low maintenance cost, close to maintenance free;
Industrial laser cleaning can not only be used to clean organic pollutants, but also can be used to clean inorganic materials, including metal corrosion, metal particles, dust and so on. Typical applications of laser cleaning include mold cleaning, industrial rust removal, old paint and film layer removal, pre-welding and post-welding pretreatment, precision parts of the deester, electronic components of the decondeconidation layer removal, cultural relics cleaning, etc. Widely used in metallurgy, molds, automobiles, hardware tools, transportation, construction appliances, machinery and other industries. If you want to know more industrial laser cleaning machine, please contact senfeng.