Views: 49 Author: laura Publish Time: 2021-10-01 Origin: Site
Laser welding is a necessary and first welding processing method in modern industrial production. It is a leap-forward technological advancement to traditional welding and is in line with all application welding in the industrial production field, including high-end fields such as automobiles, shipbuilding, and aerospace. The scope of application is improper. Broad, the following introduces the adjustment methods of the three major parameters of the 2kw laser welding machine.
Laser pulse width:
Pulse width is one of the important parameters in pulsed laser welding, which is not only different from material removal and material melting, but also a key parameter to determine the cost and volume of processing equipment.
Laser power density:
Power density is one of the key parameters in laser processing. With high power density, the surface layer can be heated to the boiling point in the microsecond time range, resulting in a large amount of vaporization. Therefore, high power density is beneficial for material removal processes such as drilling, cutting and engraving. For low power density, it takes several milliseconds for the surface temperature to reach the boiling point. Before the surface vaporization, the bottom reaches the melting point, which is easy to form a good melt welding. Therefore, in conducting laser welding, the power density is in the range of 104~106W/cm².
Laser pulse waveform:
Laser pulse waveform is an important problem in laser welding, especially for thin section welding. When the high intensity laser beam is directed to the surface of the material, the metal surface will have 60~98% of the laser energy reflection and loss, and the reflectivity varies with the surface temperature. During the course of a laser pulse, the reflectivity of metals varies greatly.
Compared with traditional welding, 2kw fiber laser welder has the following advantages:
1. fast speed, large depth, small deformation；
2. Can weld refractory materials, and can weld heterogeneous materials with good results；
3. After the laser is focused, the power density is high. When welding high-power devices, the aspect ratio can reach 5:1；
4. The laser beam is easy to realize the beam splitting according to time and space, and can process multi-beam simultaneously and multi-station, which provides conditions for more precise welding；
5. Micro welding is possible. After the laser beam is focused, a small spot can be obtained, and it can be precisely positioned, which can be used in the assembly welding of micro and small workpieces in mass automated production；
6. It can weld hard-to-access parts and perform non-contact remote welding, which has great flexibility；
7. It can weld at room temperature or under special conditions, and the welding equipment is simple. For example, when a laser passes through an electromagnetic field, the beam does not deviate; The laser can weld in vacuum, air and certain gas environments, and can weld through glass or materials transparent to the beam；
At present, metal welding has higher and higher requirements for welding strength and appearance correction. The traditional welding method will inevitably cause the distortion of workpiece due to its great heat input. In order to compensate for the deformation problem, a great deal of follow-up is required, resulting in higher costs. The automatic laser welding method, the heat input and heat affected area is small, significantly improve the quality of welding parts, reduce the follow-up work cost, greatly improve the welding efficiency and stability. If you want to know more about 2kw fiber laser welder, please contact senfeng.