Views: 43 Author: Summmer Publish Time: 2021-10-29 Origin: Site
12kw laser cutter has the characteristics of high precision, fast cutting, automatic typesetting, saving material, smooth cut, low processing cost, etc., and has gradually become the traditional metal cutting process equipment. So how to do the daily maintenance of 12kw fiber laser cutting machine?
1. Check the Machine Tool Every Day
1) Before starting the machine, check the pressure of the working gas and cutting gas of the laser. If the pressure is not enough, it needs to be replaced in time.
2) Check whether the buttons of X-axis, Y-axis, Z-axis zero point and laser ready status are damaged.
3) Check the circulating water level in the chiller, if the water level is insufficient, add it in time.
4) Check whether there is any leakage in the external optical circulation waterway. If there is leakage, clean it up in time, otherwise it will affect the life of the optical lens.
5) After the daily work is completed, waste materials on the work site should be cleaned up in time to keep the site tidy. Open the drain valve of the air storage cylinder at the bottom of the air compressor to drain the water. After the waste water is drained, close the water valve. Then turn off the main power supply of the machine tool in turn according to the power-on sequence.
2. Regular Maintenance of Machine Tools
1) Clean up the debris at the exhaust vent regularly to ensure the exhaust effect.
2) Regularly check the filter in the air path, and remove the water and debris in the filter in time.
3) Regularly check whether the limit switch bracket and the striker bracket screws are loose.
4) Clean the dust on the ventilation fan filter of the electric control cabinet in time to ensure good ventilation to facilitate the heat dissipation of the internal electrical components.
5) Every other week, you must check the lubricating oil filling of the X-axis guide rail and lead screw, Y-axis guide rail and lead screw, Z-axis guide rail and lead screw to maintain the lubrication of all moving parts. Thereby prolonging the service life of X, Y, Z axis guide rails and lead screws.
6) According to the environment of the workshop, check the contamination of the reflector and focusing mirror surface from time to time, and clean the optical lens in time to ensure its service life.
3. Maintenance of Optical Lenses of 12kw Laser Cutter
1) Do not directly touch the surface of the optical lens (reflector, focusing lens, etc.) with your hands to avoid scratches on the mirror surface. If there are oil stains or dust on the mirror surface, the lens should be cleaned in time.
2) Do not place the lens in a dark and humid place, as this will cause the surface of the lens to age.
3) If the lens surface is stained with dust, dirt, or moisture, it is easy to absorb the laser and cause damage to the lens coating. It will not only affect the quality of the laser beam, but even fail to generate the laser beam.
4) When the lens is damaged, you should contact the after-sales service department to repair it in time. Try not to use damaged lenses, otherwise it will accelerate damage to lenses that could be repaired.
5) When installing or replacing the reflector or focusing lens, do not use too much pressure, otherwise it will cause the deformation of the lens and affect the quality of the beam.
4. Daily Maintenance of Laser Device
1) Before starting up, the laser should be routinely maintained to ensure the stable performance of the laser.
2) Check the cooling water pressure to ensure that the cooling water pressure is stable.
3) Check the cooling water temperature to ensure that the water temperature is within the appropriate range of the laser.
4) Check the oil level in the laser vacuum pump. If it is not enough, add it.
5) Check the laser oil circuit, water circuit and gas circuit for leaks.
Jinan Senfeng Laser Technology Co., Ltd. focuses on the R&D, production and sales services of laser cutting, welding, cleaning and cladding equipment. If you want to know more about senfeng 12kw fiber laser cutter, please contact SENFENG LEIMING.