Views:11 Author:laura Publish Time: 2021-05-10 Origin:Site
Laser cleaning is an effective method to remove dirt particles and film of different materials and sizes on solid surface. Laser cleaning, it is the high brightness and good continuous or pulse laser direction, through the optical focus and spot plastic formed with a specific spot, shape and energy distribution of laser beam irradiation to need cleaning materials, adhesion material of pollutants on the absorption of laser energy, produces vibration, melting, combustion, gasification and a series of complicated physical and chemical process, even And finally make the contaminants from the material surface, will not cause damage to the substrate, so as to achieve the effect of cleaning.
Laser cleaning removes oil stains and attachments on the metal, effectively improving the wettability of the substrate surface, and is more conducive to welding, making the welding quality high, smooth and porosity-free, and obtaining the best visible weld with stability and quality. It is necessary to pay attention to maintenance during operation, and ordinary attention to maintenance and maintenance can increase the service life of the equipment, save costs, and create greater benefits. Today, when environmental protection is advocated, laser cleaning machines have the characteristics of non-contact, no thermal effect, and no mechanical force on the surface of the cleaning object. The application in the industry is relatively wide, so what should be paid attention to when using the handheld laser cleaning machine?
1. Follow the switching sequence of the machine: first turn on the water pump (water cooler), then turn on the power switch, then turn on the laser switch.When shutting down, turn off the laser switch first, then turn off the power switch, and then turn off the water pump (water cooler);
2. Clean the laser machine chiller regularly every half a month, drain the machine's internal water, and fill it with new pure water (the dirty water will affect the light output effect);
3. It is required to clean regularly and quantitatively every day, remove the debris on the table, stopper and guide rail, and spray lubricant on the guide rail;
4. The reflector and focusing lens should be scrubbed with a special cleaning liquid every 6-8 hours. When scrubbing, use a cotton swab or cotton swab dipped in the cleaning liquid to scrub from the center of the focusing lens to the edge in a counterclockwise direction. At the same time, be careful not to scratch the lens;
5. Cleaning method for exhaust fan and smoke pipe: when there is a large amount of smoke and dust during processing, the fan needs to be cleaned, the outer cover of the fan is removed, and the dust on the fan blades and the air channel is scraped with thin wood, and then blown with a high pressure gun Net dust, the method of cleaning the exhaust pipe is the same as the method of cleaning the exhaust fan with water.
During the operation of the laser cleaning machine equipment, due to the large amount of corrosive dust and smoke generated during the processing of the processed parts, these smoke and dust are deposited on the surface of the guide rail and linear shaft for a long time, which has a great impact on the processing accuracy of the equipment , And will form corrosion points on the surface of the linear axis of the guide rail, shortening the service life of the equipment. In order to make the machine work normally and stably and ensure the processing quality of the products, the daily maintenance of the guide rail and linear axis must be done carefully.If you want to know more about rust laser cleaning machine,you can contact senfeng.