Views: 101 Author: Rebecca Publish Time: 2021-12-27 Origin: Site
In order to ensure the normal operation of laser cutting machines, daily maintenance must be prioritized. Since the entire machine is composed of high-precision components, you must be extra careful in the daily maintenance process and strictly follow the operating procedures of each part. Moreover, any brutal operations will cause damage to the components, which lead to the operation failure of the machine. Dedicated personnel is needed and specially trained to reach a certain level after being examined and approved by safety administrator.
The operator of the laser cutting machine or the person approaching the laser equipment should wear appropriate laser protective goggles. In the operation area, there must be good indoor lighting to ensure the smooth operation.
1. Necessary items
During the maintenance process, the following items are necessary, which should always be kept at hand:
Purity: 99.5% with less than 0.3% water
Total: 500 ml
Purity: 99.5% or more
Hex socket wrench, screwdriver, multimeter, etc
2. Time cycle of inspection and repairing
1) The maintenance cycle of laser sources, chillers and air compressors shall be carried out according to the maintenance cycle specified in their instruction manuals.
2) The machine is inspected for the first time after 24 hours of running, and again after 100 hours. Then it should be inspected every 6 months or a year (depending on the customer's situation).
3. Daily maintenance
1) Everyday, before starting the machine, operator should carefully check the laser source, water-cooling unit, water volume and pipeline for leaks;
2) Check whether the laser ready state button is working (check the indicator light), and whether the machine emergency stop button is normal;
3) Check whether the limit switches of the X-axis, Y-axis, and Z-axis and the mounting screws of the striker are loose, and whether the limit switches of each axis are sensitive;
4) Check whether the limit switches of the exchange table are sensitive
5) After long-term use, check whether the focusing lens and protective lens are damaged;
6) After the work is completed, clean up the waste parts in time and clean the work site to keep the work site tidy and clean; at the same time, clean the equipment to ensure that all parts of the equipment are clean and free of stains, and no debris can be placed in all parts of the equipment.
7) Open the drain valve of the air storage cylinder at the bottom of the air compressor for drainage. After the waste water is drained, close the valve (if compressed air is used).
8) Shut down the machine according to the shutdown procedure, and then turn off the total power supply.
4. Maintenance during operation
When turning on the laser cutting machine, please check the machine as per the daily maintenance. If abnormal noise occurs during the operation, please stop it for inspection immediately. Irrelevant items shall not be placed on the workbench or operating table.
1) Regularly check the oil level of the centralized lubrication pump (if insufficient, add lubricating oil in time), and appropriately adjust the lubrication pump refueling time to ensure that the X-axis guide rail, Y-axis guide rail, Z-axis guide rail and screw can be adequately lubricated. This can help to ensure the accuracy of the machine, maintain the lubrication of all moving parts, and extend the service life of the X, Y, and Z-axis guides; if the sound becomes louder when the machine is moving, check the gear rack lubrication and add lubricating oil in time.
2) The dust on the Z-axis linear guide and screw must be cleaned weekly.
3) Clean the tuyere, debris and dust on each filter of the machine every week.
4) Check the cooling water level inside the laser source every week. It must be added in time if insufficient.
5) Check the contamination on the surface of the protective lens and the focusing lens every 15 days, and clean the optical lens in time to ensure its service life.
6) Check the filter in the air path once a month, and remove the water and debris in the filter in time.
7) Regularly check whether the external cable is scratched, and check whether the line interface in the power distribution cabinet is loose.
8) Half a year after the machine is installed, the levelness of the machine should be readjusted to ensure the cutting accuracy of the machine.
For more maintenance tips, feel free to contact us! Our professional engineers will provide detailed training and technical support online and on-site.